There are many reasons to undertake a waste audit. What's yours?
- Understand the "stuff" you are throwing away -- what kind, how much, when, and why.
- Identify areas of cost savings -- through landfill diversion, new sources of revenue, and streamlined purchasing.
- Determine realistic waste reduction goals.
- Communicate accurate data to stakeholders (especially for manufacturers struggling with retailer supplier scorecards!).
We offer several different kinds of waste auditing -- ranging from a very simple analysis of your bills to a full-on, grubby sorting through your garbage.
If you're not sure which option is right for you, contact us and let us walk you through your options. We'll help you clarify goals and determine boundaries -- that way you can move forward knowing you'll get exactly what you need.
See How It Works
Cut the Wrap! Packaging Waste and Strategies for Mitigation and Reduction
Although packaging can be an unavoidable element to your organization, there are ways that you can reduce your harmful contributions to waste and improve your organization’s overall sustainability. This paper explores the various ways businesses can reduce or even eliminate their packaging waste, make smarter, more sustainable packaging choices, utilize packaging alternatives.
This paper provides information on:
- An overview of the current packaging industry
- A breakdown of the negative impacts of packaging and the positive environmental outcomes of reduction
- Detailed strategies that can impact all aspects of production
- Examples of success stories from businesses of all sizes from around the world
(June 2010, 30 pages)
Get this free white paper instantly by filling out the form on the right!